Solutions Available: Yes
1. (a) Describe the main components of a network including hardware & software and various types of networks. Distinguish between LAN & WAN and distinguish between Internet and Intranet.
Answer. A network is a group of interconnected devices and end systems for example computers.... All the components are widely-used both in wired and wireless....
2. Discuss why management needs information. Is it possible for the management of an organization to make effective decisions without the aid of an information system? Discuss.
Answer. Information is required for making decisions at all levels of management. Managers at various organizational.....
3. What are integrated software applications? Talk about their advantages and business utility. Write notes on the business software solutions provided by:
Answer. Integrated software is referred to a software which combines the most commonly used functions of several productivity software programs into one application....
4. (a) What are the different phases of traditional system life cycle? In which phase of system life cycle the following are performed? Defining the problem, identifying its causes, specifying the solution, and identifying the information requirements.
Answer. The systems lifecycle is the earliest way of building information systems and is even now used for medium....
5. It is said, "Information and communication are most of the time complementary and sometimes supplementary to each other". Elaborate!. What do you understand by competitiveness of ICT? Highlight the impact of ICT for the developing nations with respect to the economic activities.
Answer. Information (usually) is there to be communicated. Occasionally you need to ferret out....
MS-07 Solved Assignment - IGNOU MBA
This page is dedicated to IGNOU Master of Business Administration (MBA) MS-07 Information Systems for Managers Solved Assignment. You can download IGNOU MBA MS 7 Solved Assignments of July - Dec 2013 here.